Saltwater Scourge is a new massive pirate RPG where you set sail to many different islands and dungeons to fight skeletons or bosses. Loot many different types of treasure chests to obtain crafting materials, cosmetic equipment skins, and unique flags for your raft!
- 1.17.1 Java NO MODS
- Open world PvP- No shops, Player driven economy
- Bosses and Dungeons
- Rafts with customizable flags
- 100s of unique equipment skins (cosmetics)
- NO P2W, All donations are cosmetic or mass server gifts
- 3 types of guns - Flintlock, Musket, Blunderbuss
- 3 types of swords - Rapier, Cutlass, Broadsword
- Weaponsmithing, Armorsmithing, Gunsmithing, Fishing, Cooking, Scribing
- Unique Scrolls for customizing equipment stats
The server IP for Saltwater Scourge is play.saltwaterscourge.com. You can copy server IP, find Discord, website and more information in the server info section.
Open your Launcher, then click the "Play" button and select "Multiplayer" option from the menu.
Click "Add Server", paste the text play.saltwaterscourge.com in "Server Address" box, then hit "Done".
It usually takes a second or two, but once the connection is available, it should turn green.
Now you may click on "Join Server" button to play on Saltwater Scourge.
There are 0 players playing Saltwater Scourge right now.
Saltwater Scourge supports Minecraft version 1.17.1, with some servers you can also lower versions to connect and play on the server.
The Saltwater Scourge server is currently located in United States, was last checked 4 minutes ago and has a very good connection.
On Saltwater Scourge server you can play Economy, PvE, PvP, Roleplay, Skyblock, Survival Game Modes.