|Players||62 / 300|
|Checked||1 minute ago|
The Seed was created with one thing in mind - Minecraft. For the players that are looking for a server that has countless custom-coded features, The Seed isn't for you. While we do have custom features, our goal is to keep The Seed simple and community-based for those that just want to play Minecraft with friends. So, here's what we offer:
- NEW 1.17.1
- Player Shops | Anybody and everybody is allowed to create their own shop
- Player Warps | Once you are a Nomad (play for one hour), you can create public warps
- User-Friendly Land Claiming | Protect your property with ease
- Rank promotions for playing on the server | Each Rank has it's own upgrades
- Pets | Every player is able to tame their own pet by killing any animal with a lead
- Player-Driven Economy | The Seed sells a limited amount of items at it's shop. Go buy and sell
from other players!
- Friendly Community | Although we are a new server, we encourage our future players to be
mature, respectful, and friendly!
The server IP for The Seed is theseedmc.com. You can copy server IP, find Discord, website and more information in the server info section.
Open your Launcher, then click the "Play" button and select "Multiplayer" option from the menu.
Click "Add Server", paste the text theseedmc.com in "Server Address" box, then hit "Done".
It usually takes a second or two, but once the connection is available, it should turn green.
Now you may click on "Join Server" button to play on The Seed.
There are 62 players playing The Seed right now.
The Seed supports Minecraft version 1.17, with some servers you can also lower versions to connect and play on the server.
The The Seed server is currently located in United States, was last checked 1 minute ago and has a very good connection.
On The Seed server you can play Economy, Hardcore, PvE, Roleplay, Survival, Vanilla Game Modes.