|Players||18 / 80|
|Checked||2 minutes ago|
- Grief Prevention: claim land with a simple tool to prevent griefers from destroying your work
- Mob arena: play the mob arena, battle waves of monsters and bosses for fun and rewards
- Economy: trade with other players for items, or sell and buy items from the server shop
- mcMMO: increase levels while doing things in Minecraft to unlock extras and compete with others on the leaderboards
- Ranks: gain xp to unlock xp and gain a nice big number next to your name in chat, and compete on the leaderboards
- RandomTP: instead of having to walk out of the spawn, teleport instantly to an empty, random location in the wilderness
- CoreProtect: griefing can be rolled back by notifying an admin
- TreeAssist: cut down and replant trees instantly, no need to chop the whole thing down to get its wood
- Essentials: includes many commands central to playing, such as /home, /warp, /tpa, and more
The server IP for Too Many Cows Survival is toomanyco.ws. You can copy server IP, find Discord, website and more information in the server info section.
Open your Launcher, then click the "Play" button and select "Multiplayer" option from the menu.
Click "Add Server", paste the text toomanyco.ws in "Server Address" box, then hit "Done".
It usually takes a second or two, but once the connection is available, it should turn green.
Now you may click on "Join Server" button to play on Too Many Cows Survival.
There are 18 players playing Too Many Cows Survival right now.
Too Many Cows Survival supports Minecraft version 1.17.1, with some servers you can also lower versions to connect and play on the server.
The Too Many Cows Survival server is currently located in United States, was last checked 2 minutes ago and has a very good connection.
On Too Many Cows Survival server you can play Economy, McMMO, PvE, Survival, Fun Game Modes.